20/06/2016

My books and articles on ACADEMIA.EDU

I just wanted to share my academic profile as well, for those of you who want to get into more details on some of the topics that I have approached here as well. My profile on the excellent Academia.edu, which I recommend all authors to join as it is makes a treasure of sources available from peers, is well stocked with copies of the materials I have published overt the years. Some of the book only have the contents, as expected, but for most other I have tried to add copies and make them available online. So if you are interested in medieval and early modern stove tiles, the history of smoking, the history of wunderkammers / kunstkammerns, medieval material culture, and iconography, here is the place to explore: https://ceu.academia.edu/AnaMariaGruia 

No comments: