22/07/2016

Leather: Etsy treasury and teams

Here is my most recent treasury that focuses on a group of objects close to my interests, i.e. hand tooled leather wallets. I have collected both new and vintage handmade wallets that I like due to the quality of their craftsmanship, the decorative effect, or other surprising elements. I confess, I am a fan of the Sherridan style.


If you sell such items on Etsy, here is a list of teams focused on leather products to which you can apply to promote your shop and items. Unfortunately, these smaller teams are not so active, so you might consider also joining some of the more general ones to compensate. See you there!

Association of Artisans in Leather (AAL) 

hand stitched leather craft 

Hell Bent For Leather 

Leather Crafter 

Leather lover 

Leather lovers all over the world

 

 

 

 


No comments: