04/03/2018

Medieval tower bookmark

My new creation are these unique bookmarks depicting the old town hall tower of Sibiu, in Transylvania, Romania. Available in my other Etsy store, the Transylvanian Trove. A shop that wishes to promote the creativity and talent of fellow Transylvanians, past and present.
Entirely handmade linocut prints, several combinations of colors available (in both typographic ink and paper). If you have any preference based on item photos, let me know and I will do my best to accommodate (depending on already sold items). Otherwise, I shall randomly choose.

Medieval tower bookmark, hand-pulled linocut print, colorful book accessory, old tower, art gift for readers, writers, book lovers, reading

Dimensions: 14 x 5.5 cm.
The price refers to one bookmark.
Ready to send, ready to use.

See more bookmarks here: https://www.etsy.com/shop/TransylvanianTrove?ref=seller-platform-mcnav§ion_id=20828284
See my entire shop: www.etsy.com/shop/TransylvanianTrove

No comments: